Nothing but blue skies from now on...

Nothing but blue skies from now on...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day three

Well, still only half way thru my "how to blog" book and still have a bit of stage fright with respect to what on earth I am passionate enough to begin blogging about.  Perhaps that is why this is so important for me to do this.  Finding WHAT I am actually passionate about.  I know, I should do a list....

Ok...the list..

Starting now...

Things I am passionate about in no particular order:

1). My children and family
2). Health: Nutrition and Fitness
3). Bikram Yoga
4). Pyschology
5). Bargains
6). Writing
7). Cooking
8). Antiques/Art
9). Women and Childrens Issues
10). Equality
11). Nature
12). Finding a career that makes my heart sing
13). Travel
14). Spirituality
15). India
16). Canada
17). Theatre/Performing Arts (more as a member of the audience that performing myself)
18). Astrology
19). Intuitiveness
20). Learning
21). Balance
22). Charity


Okay...well thats a start I suppose...a good grid to build a road map from.  22 potential things I can actually blog about.  YAY! So glad I did that.  I am sure there is more things to add to that list but I am on a bit of a time restriction at the moment....baby is sleeping and due to wake up any minute now. 

Now to start brainstorming about the list above and create a blog with a more streamlined blabble about one of the above. 

No time like the present...

The time is now...

Walking thru the door..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment