Nothing but blue skies from now on...

Nothing but blue skies from now on...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BIKRAM BENDER

Finished off the weekend with a Bikram Yoga class that left me soaked, stoked and half croaked. Is it me or are some days harder than others?  The heat seemed even more intense today and I was slipping out of almost ever pose nearly doing a lip stand when I should have been doing a knee to head stand. It was a real love/hate thing tonight during the class but now that I am showered, hydrated and glowing from within...I am craving my next Bikram class already.  I am thinking this week needs to be a Bikram Bender...can I get to the 6am classes?  All depends on baby sleeping through the night I suppose but I am going to give it a go all this week.  I am going to try for a double up as well.....the 6am call followed by the 8pm class later. 

Wish me luck....off to bed now to set the alarm for 4:45am.  Oh man...I sure hope the next blog is headed "Hey...I tried right?" 

Night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment