Nothing but blue skies from now on...

Nothing but blue skies from now on...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still flapping the wings

Well, day two in the new digs and I have to say that I am still nesting in here. I wouldnt say I am techno-challenged but definitely a newbie.  I bought a book called "create your own blog" which curiously was written by not only a Canadian...an Islander...not just any island...Salt Spring Island!! I am originally from Vancouver Island and have family on Salt Spring Island which is where the writer "Tris Hussey" hails from originally.  A sign?  Syncronicity? Desperation for meaningful conveniences? Hmmm...not sure but so far, the content has been extremely helpful and is well layed out for those still wet behind the ears so to speak. 
Blogworthy content is my mission now...as well as getting this space looking like I had hoped it would...I have been driving thru the bloghood gathering ideas and inspiration.  I am sure the penny is going to drop any minute...

till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment